Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Non sequiturs

I ordered a wooden swift and it arrived today!
I went to the doctors for a script to stop the spread of the Poison Ivy I caught on Sat'y.
I got a Tetnus shot, too.
I caught it on a program to clear a trail for Nat'l Trail Day - I sawed many fallen trees by hand.
And peed in the woods.
No I did not get Poison Ivy down there.
I renewed my driver's license and I think it looks like a Japanese candy wrapper - or that it was designed by a 12 year old girl - or that it was designed by a 12 year old Japanese girl who was thinking of candy.
Seriously, it's pink.
With like 5 holograms: birds and flags and states.
I ate baby spinach from my garden.
Strawberries, too.
The Physicist took me to dinner for my birthday.
And gave me an iPod Touch.
Loaded with music and Apps.
But to add more or sync it to my computer, I think I have to erase what he put on.
That can wait.
For a while, anyway.
I can't bear to erase such a thoughtful act.

No comments: