Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Computer issues

so laptop's power cord is officially shot
it's slightly over a year old, and I don't know if apple will replace it or not
so I have 45 min of time left on my battery
and I'm not using it for this
and with a new production in the theater and fundraising well underway, I haven't time to run to the eastside to argue with some techie-emo about how a 14 month old plug could have warn through its plastic covering and shorted out.
and $79 is too steep a price to pay

plus its been nice to not run over the computer everytime there's a fact i NEED to know.

it's nice to be disconnected...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being disconnected, intentionally or not, can be disconcerting at first as I found when I had my own encounter with it. Good luck on talking to the scruffy bunch at the computer store!