Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Contentment

I'm pretty happy these days.
That's a wonderful thing.
But it seems to result in less blog posts.
I don't know why this is, other than I have a lot less angst to sort out these days, and this format was great for weighing the Great Questions of Life.
I still have questions - but there's a much different tone to them now.

I think I may engage in some housecleaning here, maybe rearrange some things.

There is a spectacular project looming on the horizon - something I've been chomping at the bit to start for years - my father has a 14' sailboat that is now mine and it needs W O R K. I have a place to put it and hands to help - now I just need to get it from my uncle's farm to a garage east of the city.

Wish me luck! I want to be sea-worthy by August!

No comments: