Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sorry...

I've been busy - and distracted.
I mean - unfocused...
And I apologize.
Truly.
But I get so caught up in life that I forget.

What have I been up to?
Dinners with friends...
Knitting - I started a project - again - that seems to hate me.
But started a new new one that's going much better.
Work's been busy.
I'm helping my parents redo their kitchen - so that's one weekend gone, at least one more (or two.. or three...)
I'm trying to keep up with sailing, but the weather's been against me the last few weeks.
This last weekend I went to the beach, yarn shopping, to an arts fest... then out to dinner and got a wonderful tour of the city east of downtown.
Followed by a tour the next day of an area of Cleveland Hts I didn't know existed.

But I'm just beat.
Tired.
And that's its own frustration.

I think I'm going to stay in a few nights and be with myself.
Don't take it personally.
I haven't seen a number of friends lately.
Haven't been to the UU.
Haven't accepted a number of invitations to do things I would love to do.

I'll be back soon enough.

I just need to slow down a bit...

No comments: